Talent & Development Manager (f/m) - Ref: 21-35
Campus Belval , 11, Porte des Sciences, L - 4366 Esch-Sur-Alzette , Luxembourg
The Luxembourg Institute of Socio-Economic Research (LISER)
is recruiting a
Talent & Development Manager (f/m)
• Ref: 21-35
• Fixed-term contract : 1 year
• Full-time position (40h/week)
• Position based in Belval
• Start date: to be determined
The Luxembourg Institute of Socio-Economic Research (LISER) is looking for an HR professional to lead the implementation and the development of the People Management department within a growing international research organisation.
Support the delivery of LISER’s strategic plan by ensuring the availability and the development of the internal competencies and a strong talent management.
- Participate in the design and implementation of the new career development plans for competencies and skills, aligned with LISER's strategic orientations;
- Support the annual People Review, performance management and job positioning processes;
- Support the identification of the training and development needs linked to LISER's strategic plan;
- Lead the training team and supervise the implementation of LISER’s training plan : identification of solutions, organisation of development activities, evaluation and follow-up of training actions, continuous improvement of the internal training catalogue and develop the relationships with external training providers;
- Plan and manage all communications related to training and development;
- Answer ad-hoc requests and manage development needs identified during the on-boarding period;
- Actively contribute in making LISER a dynamic and attractive work environment by promoting a learning culture;
- Contribute to the development of LISER’s transversal skills and competencies;
- Define and produce talent, performance and training data packs answering internal and external legal requests, highlight key trends and offer improvement recommendations;
- Maximise the use of available technology to drive best practices and enhance the user experience;
- Supervise the management of PhD cycle and post-doctoral programmes and offer support the other team members when needed;
- Manage projects related to talent and training management and participate in projects related to the People Management services or other support services.
- Master's Degree in Human Resources or a related field;
- 5+ years of experience in similar position (experience within a research environment will be considered as an asset);
- Strong skills in all the T&D activities (talent and career management, training and development, performance management, succession planning and well-being at work…);
- Knowledge of the Luxembourgish Labour Code;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in French and English; knowledge of German and/or Luxembourgish is considered as an asset;
- Strong IT skills (office package) and extensive experience of HRIS / LMS tools;
- Service-oriented and excellent interpersonal skills supporting the development of solid relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels;
- Analytical mind and solution oriented;
- Knowledge in projects management in a growing international environment (preparing dashboards, working toward deadlines, managing changes)
- Team-player with demonstrated positive and proactive approach to problem-solving as well as strong decision-making capability;
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with respect and discretion.
We offer you a position in an international, dynamic and challenging environment with a salary and benefits in line with your competences and experience.
LISER is a publicly funded research institute located in Luxembourg and dedicated to applied empirical research in economic, social and spatial sciences. Multi- and interdisciplinarity is a key element for stimulating scientific innovation. The Institute attracts top researchers from all over the world and high-level student training is a vibrant part of the Institute’s activities. The Institute‘s staff consists of about 180 employees (including a survey and data center), more than 50% of the staff being researchers, mainly from the fields of economics, sociology, and geography.
Luxembourg, with its 600,000 inhabitants, is one of the wealthiest countries in the world and provides a stimulating mixture of modern culture and tradition. In addition to excellent health, education (public, private and high level international schools) and recreational services, the community offers a rich variety of cultural activities, museums, music, art and theatre. The official languages are French, German and Luxemburgish. Information for foreign researchers interested in Luxembourg research is accessible via the national EURAXESS platform.
Please submit your complete application via https://jobs.liser.lu/jobs :
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae;
- Cover letter outlining your interest and expertise for the position;
- Copy of your diploma(s);
- Contact details of three referees.
Deadline for applications: January 28th, 2022
For administrative matters, please contact: email@example.com
LISER is an equal opportunity Employer