Research Assistant (m/f) - 18-1
Campus Belval , 11, Porte des Sciences, L - 4366 Esch-Sur-Alzette , Luxembourg
LISER (Luxembourg Institute of Socio-Economic Research)
a Research Assistant (m/f)
• Ref 18-1
• Starting date ASAP
• CDD 10 hours per week
• Duration – up to 6 months
A research assistant is needed for an innovative project, which is developing an online learning program in education in Luxembourg. It is an innovative and collaborative project which will support you in:
• Develop your methodological competences in the field of social sciences;
• Actively participate in a stimulating research environment and an innovative team;
• Discover solutions to advance the online learning program;
• Work with creative online programs, such as eduMoodle and Adobe Creative Cloud;
• Get familiar with the related literature and provide overviews in English and preferably in Luxembourgish;
• Reflect on first qualitative data outputs and provide your feedback.
Your mission will be to participate in this exciting research project with the main tasks:
• Participate in the activities and the innovative exchange of the team;
• Design and execute parts of the learning program in English and preferably in Luxembourgish;
• Support the implementation by working with different online programs and digital tools.
• Preferably experience, training, or interest in education or social sciences;
• Fluent in English and preferably in Luxembourgish;
• Interest in working with online platforms and creative digital programs (e.g. eduMoodle, Adobe Creative Cloud);
• Attracted by the process of developing new concepts and programs;
• Registered at an educational institution in Luxembourg (in the field of social sciences or education is an asset);
• Open to work in a team and brainstorm for creative ideas;
• Able to work independently.
LISER is a publicly funded research institute located in Belval and devoted to applied empirical research in economic, social and spatial sciences. Interdisciplinarity is a key element for stimulating scientific innovation. The institute attracts top researchers from all over the world and high-level student training is a vivid part of the institute’s activities. LISER is well connected to the University of Luxembourg, and also to other universities in the cross-border neighborhood. It is an integral part of the fast growing research environment of the Cité des Sciences on the new Belval campus in the south of the country (see www.liser.lu).
The position will remain open until filled. Apply with a short motivation letter, CV and university/higher education registration certificate via https://jobs.liser.lu/jobs.
LISER - Campus Belval - 11, Porte des Sciences L-4366 Esch-sur-Alzette
Toutes les candidatures seront traitées avec égalité et confidentialité.