Research Assistant - student contract (10h/week) for the Labour Market department (m/f) - Ref 21-02
Campus Belval , 11, Porte des Sciences, L - 4366 Esch-Sur-Alzette , Luxembourg
LISER (Luxembourg Institute of Socio-Economic Research)
is recruiting a
Research Assistant (m/f) - Student contract (10h/week)
• Ref: 21-02
• Starting date: As soon as possible
• University registration mandatory, to be certified
• Student contract (10h/week)
• Duration – 3 months
LISER is looking for a highly motivated student to join the Labour Market (LM) department.
• Update an existing database of addresses;
• Compare different available databases;
• Document inconsistencies and data quality;
• Establish connections with different associations.
• You follow an advanced degree (e.g. Master) at the University of Luxembourg;
• You are detail oriented;
• You have sound experience using Excel and other MS office tools;
• You are fluent in English or French; German and Luxembourgish are considered as an asset;
• You are organized, rigorous and able to work independently;
• You are able to communicate effectively.
The Luxembourg Institute of Socio-Economic Research (LISER) is a publicly funded research institute located in Belval (Luxembourg) and devoted to applied empirical research in economic, social and spatial sciences. The institute attracts researchers from all over the world and high-level doctoral training is part of the institute’s activities. The institute‘s staff consists of about 180 employees (including a survey and data center), about 90 staff being researchers, active in the field of economics, sociology, and geography (see www.liser.lu).
How to apply
Please submit the following documents via our online platform: https://jobs.liser.lu/jobs
2. Short cover letter
3. Copy of the last obtained diploma
4. Certificate of valid university registration
Please note that this position will remain open until filled.
For administrative matters, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
LISER is an Equal Opportunity Employer