HR Officer – Recruitment (f/m) - Ref: 21-33
Campus Belval , 11, Porte des Sciences, L - 4366 Esch-Sur-Alzette , Luxembourg
The Luxembourg Institute of Socio-Economic Research (LISER)
is recruiting an
HR Officer – Recruitment (f/m)
• Ref: 21-33
• Full time, 40 hours/week
• Fixed-term contract for 1 year (maternity and parental leave replacement)
• Position based in Belval (Luxembourg)
• Start date: as soon as possible
The Luxembourg Institute of Socio-Economic Research (LISER) is looking for a qualified and motivated HR Recruitment Officer to join the People Management department within a growing international research organisation.
The selected candidate will be particularly responsible for the recruitment cycle at LISER by implementing and following LISER’s internal guidelines and procedures. You will be the first contact point for all matters related to the recruitment of employees/interns/students and visa applications, more precisely you will be in charge of :
- Leading the overall recruitment process by monitoring budget approvals, drafting ads, advertising jobs on the liser website and different external channels, scheduling and participating in the job interviews, preparing final reports and offers;
- Providing general support and guidance through the whole recruitment process;
- Preparing contracts, addendums, internship agreements or any other relevant documents;
- Follow-up of the work permit applications for all LISER staff;
- Supporting the Head of People Management and the team in ad-doc HR projects when needed.
- You hold a degree in Human Resources Management/Business Administration, or equivalent level of professional qualifications and/or experience ;
- You have several years of experience in a similar position ;
- You have a great knowledge of the Luxembourgish Labour Law ;
- You are fluent in English and French, any other language is considered as an asset ;
- You have excellent communication and organisational skills combined with a strong attention to detail ;
- You are a team-player with strong ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet critical deadlines while keeping calmness under pressure ;
- You have an advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) ;
- You are able to handle sensitive and confidential data with discretion and professionalism.
A full-time position (40 hours/week) for a period of 1 year in a dynamic and challenging international research environment with a salary in line with your experience and competences.
LISER is a publicly funded research institute located in Luxembourg and dedicated to applied empirical research in economic, social and spatial sciences. Interdisciplinarity is a key element for stimulating scientific innovation. The Institute attracts top researchers from all over the world and high-level student training is a vibrant part of the Institute’s activities. The Institute‘s staff consists of about 180 employees, more than 50% of the staff being researchers, mainly from the fields of economics, sociology, and geography (see www.liser.lu).
The Institute is located on the new Belval campus in the south of Luxembourg, which hosts the University of Luxembourg and a substantial part of the country’s publicly funded research facilities, i.e. LISER, the Luxembourg Income Study (LIS) cross-national data center, the Luxembourg institutes of Health (LIH) and of Science and Technology (LIST).
Luxembourg with its > 600,000 inhabitants is one of the wealthiest countries in the world and provides a stimulating mixture of modern culture and tradition. Contemporary urbanity of its capital lies in close vicinity to a rich nature. In addition to excellent health, education (public, private and high level international schools) and recreational services, the community affords a rich variety of cultural activities typical of a major university environment, including museums, music, art and theatre. The official languages are French, German and Luxemburgish. Information for foreign researchers interested in Luxembourg research is accessible via the national EURAXESS platform.
Please submit your complete application via https://jobs.liser.lu/jobs :
- a CV ;
- a letter of application outlining your motivation and profile (maximum 1 page) ;
- copies of relevant diploma(s) ;
- one letter of recommendation (to be uploaded together with the application documents or sent separately to firstname.lastname@example.org).
Deadline for applications: January 28th, 2022 at midnight CET.
For any information about this position, please contact: email@example.com
LISER is an Equal Opportunity Employer