HR Generalist (f/m) - part-time (20h/week) - Ref: 23-09
Campus Belval , 11, Porte des Sciences, L - 4366 Esch-Sur-Alzette , Luxembourg
The Luxembourg Institute of Socio-Economic Research (LISER)
is recruiting an
HR Generalist (f/m) - part-time (20h/week)
• Ref: 23-09
• Fixed-term working contract until December 31st, 2023
• Part-time position (20h/week)
• Position based in Belval
• Start date: ASAP
The Luxembourg Institute of Socio-Economic Research (LISER) is looking for an HR professional to support the implementation and the development of the People Management department within a growing international research organisation.
- Ensure an efficient administrative support of different HR activities such as recruitment, training, HR administration and payroll;
- Ensure the administrative management of scientific visitors’ agreements, fellowships and doctoral programmes;
- Contribute to the onboarding processes of new employees;
- Contribute to the career management support, especially by assisting the organization of the training plan and processes;
- Promote a stimulating and positive HR internal communication through our intranet;
- Prepare ad hoc requests, presentations and reportings;
- Contribute to ongoing projects related to the digitalization of HR processes;
- Actively participate in the continuous improvement of HR processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field;
- Any experience in a similar position and/or within a research environment will be considered as an asset;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and French; German and/or Luxembourgish would be considered as an asset;
- Strong administrative, organizational and IT skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, HRIS tool);
- Service-oriented and good interpersonal skills supporting the development of solid internal and external relationships with stakeholders at all levels;
- Team-player with demonstrated positive and proactive approach to problem-solving as well as a can-do attitude;
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with respect and discretion.
We offer you the opportunity to join an international, dynamic and challenging environment with a salary and benefits in line with your competences and experience.
LISER is a publicly funded research institute located in Luxembourg and dedicated to applied empirical research in economic, social and spatial sciences. Multi- and interdisciplinarity is a key element for stimulating scientific innovation. The Institute attracts top researchers from all over the world and high-level student training is a vibrant part of the Institute’s activities. The Institute‘s staff consists of about 180 employees (including a survey and data center), more than 50% of the staff being researchers, mainly from the fields of economics, sociology, and geography.
Luxembourg, with its 600,000 inhabitants, is one of the wealthiest countries in the world and provides a stimulating mixture of modern culture and tradition. In addition to excellent health, education (public, private and high level international schools) and recreational services, the community offers a rich variety of cultural activities, museums, music, art and theatre. The official languages are French, German and Luxemburgish. Information for foreign researchers interested in Luxembourg research is accessible via the national EURAXESS platform.
Please submit your complete application via https://jobs.liser.lu/jobs :
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae;
- Cover letter outlining your interest and expertise for the position;
- Copy of your diploma(s);
- Contact details of three referees (no recommendation letters).
Please note that this position will remain open until filled.
For administrative matters, please contact: email@example.com
LISER is an equal opportunity Employer